What data do we collect?
Sology Solutions collects personal identification information including name, email address, phone number, company, and title.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sology Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or become a customer of our services
- Voluntarily complete a form requesting content from our website or register to participate in a webinar or special event
- Reply and request more information about our company in response to an email you have received or an outside website you have visited, such as one of our technology business partners
How will we use your data?
Sology Solutions collects your data so that we can:
- Service and manage your account if you are a customer
- Email you with information about our company, and products and services we think you might like.
When Sology Solutions processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sology Solutions securely stores your data within our database at our corporate office. Sology Solutions will keep your data for the time you remain an active customer or interested potential customer and for three years or more in archives if you become an inactive customer.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sology Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Sology Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Sology Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sology Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sology Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sology Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sology Solutions’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sology Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 972-792-9300
Or write to us at: Sology Solutions, 850 Arapaho Road, Suite 210
Richardson, TX 75081
850 East Arapaho Road
Richardson, TX 75081